The holidays are officially over and I don’t know about you, but a much needed break was necessary. But now that we are back in the swing of daily life – most likely trying to balance everything from our wallets to our waistlines – I’m going to share an amazing wine deal from G.B. Russo & Son that will help you stay in moderation, still let you enjoy your quality vino and hopefully stock up for that 2017 wine cellar goal. 😉
G.B. Russo & Son have been a Grand Rapids staple for 111 years, offering West Michigan the largest selection of wine, beer, gourmet food and housewares. Currently, they are offering a monthly Six for $66 Wine Grab Bag that includes six delicious wines, hand-picked for your wine tasting pleasure (and includes a reusable wine carrier tote bag). I don’t know if you read that right – that’s six bottles for $11 bucks each! I call that a local steal.
The selection is sure to impress your next guest or a host of a party you are attending and you can revel in a fantastic wine you purchased at a great price while supporting a local business. This is also a fabulous way to try a new wine and discover new favorites with a wide range of varietals from all over the world. This month’s selections are below:
- 2015 Villa Wolf Pinot Noir Rose from Phalz, Germany
- 2015 Jardin en Fleurs Vouvrayfrom the Loire Valley, France
- 2015 Domiane Roche de Guillon Beaujolais Villagesfrom Beaujolais, France
- 2015 Franco Serra Dolcetto d’Alba from Piedmonte, Italy
- 2012 Breca Old Vine Garnacha from Calatayud, Spain (This is actually one of my go-to-wines to share with bold, red wine loving friends or at home with dinner.)
- 2013 Tranzind Red Blend from Lodi, California
You can reserve your January Six for $66 Grab Bag by emailing: email@example.com. G.B. Russo & Son also have a fantastic blog that is sure to inspire you on a culinary level and you can sign up for updates delivered straight to your email inbox. Don’t forget to peruse the store when you pick up your grab bag – you are sure to find lots of goodies.