We are certainly not falling short of places to enjoy a delicious margarita or tequila cocktail today in GR! It’s once again Cinco de Mayo in GR
and the weather is shaping up perfectly for some patio sitting and sipping. I’m compiled a quick list below of events and establishments on where to celebrate tonight get your marg fix.
- N’Synco de Mayo w/AB at the Winchester – Come Party 90’s boy band style with music from the infamous and local, AB – drink specials all night too!
- Cinco de Mayo featuring Cabildo at Donkey Taqueria – Why not pop over to Donkey and catch a couple shows by Cabildo (two shows – 6pm & 8pm) while sipping on your favorite margarita – complete with sombreros!
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Luna GR – Make your night a little spicier and enjoy $2 off all margaritas (actually try them spicy – they’re delicious) and if you haven’t tried the food – do yourself a favor and order some chips and guac already!
- Happy Hour Libation Lecture: How to use Cocktail Books from Tequila Mockingbird at the Downtown Market – This educational and free event happens from 5pm – 6:30pm and participants will learn tips and tricks from Tequila Mockingbird and how to use cocktail books as guides when creating libations. Samples will be served and cocktails available for purchase!
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration at Lindo Mexico Restautant – Enjoy margarita flights, chances to win fun prizes and a mariachi band from 6pm – 8pm at this local restaurant on the south end of town!
- Cinco de Mayo at the Beltline Bar – Another great staple in the 28th street area that will have live broadcasting, a mariachi band, party favors and best of all – $5 El Jimador margs and $3 El Jimador shots tonight – talk about a fiesta!
Whatever your plans are this evening – I wish you the best and most festive of times! Don’t forget to #GrabGR to show off your GR Cinco de Mayo adventures!