I’m super thrilled to celebrate five years of drinking fabulous beer, enjoying delicious food, being able to call Brewery Vivant my second home (#monkclub) and to acknowledge all of the amazing (and sustainable) accomplishments the Abbey has completed in such a short time!
The celebration kicked off at noon when the pub opened up and continues throughout the day. It’s possible some of you may have already scored some of the 5th Anniversary Ale (Congrats!) – the limited edition, first ever bottled release of Barrel Weiss!
Some highlights for today include:
- Satiating tappings of the following
- Wizard Burial Ground: Barrel aged Belgian Quadrupel
- Dead Wizard in the Basement: Wizard Burial Ground further aged with wild yeast
- Paris: A tasty barrel-aged sour
- Angelina:BV’s first barrel aged and sour brew (barrel: Circa 2010)
- Special menu for today’s celebration; including some speciality desserts
- 4-6pm Jake Stilson & The Bootstrap Boys will be playing for some live music fun
- 7p Owners – Kris & Jason Spaulding will offer brief remarks and a toast
Read all about BV’s celebration today on Facebook or their website to learn more details and read about their community presence in East Hills. Thank you to the staff for always creating a welcoming atmosphere and providing me with so many memories. I’m excited for what the next five years have to bring! But mostly, the sour beers. #soursaremylife
If you’re a BV fan, you do not want to miss out on a stop to the Abbey today. #Cheers